At the end of this course, the learner should be able to:
- discuss the meaning of hypothesis
- explain null and alternate hypothesis with examples
- discuss type I and type II errors
- state the characteristics of research hypothesis
This course shall discuss but not limited to the followings.
- Meaning of hypothesis
- Null and alternate hypothesis with examples
- Type I and type II errors
- Characteristics of research hypothesis
The certificate to this course is just to encourage the learner. It is however not to be presented for any academic programme.
Certificate will only be presented to the learner that has successfully completed all the courses