Learning Objectives of the Course
At the end of the course, the learner should be able to:
- explain the meaning of literature review,
- discuss the importance of literature review,
- use relevant style for reviewing literature,
This course shall discuss the followings
- Explain the meaning of literature review
- Give reasons for literature review
- Give the characteristics of a good literature review
- Discuss how to review literature
- List the sources of materials for literature review
The certificate to this course is just to encourage the learner. It is however not to be presented for any academic programme.
Certificate will only be presented to the learner that has successfully completed all the courses
Literature is very important for a researcher in education. We have provided enough guide to help you understand.