Objectives of this Course
At the end of this course, the learner should be able to:
- discuss the meaning of education
- explain education research
- narrate the history of educational research
- state and explain limitations of educational research
This course shall discuss but not limited to the followings.
- Nature and meaning and purpose of education
- Meaning of educational research
- Characteristics of research in education
- Classification of research in education
- Limitations of educational research
The certificate to this course is just to encourage the learner. It is however not to be presented for any academic programme.
Certificate will only be presented to the learner that has successfully completed all the courses